Monday, June 16, 2008

Julia Lee

Our sweet niece Julia, 3 yrs old, has been a sick little girl. A week ago Saturday we got a call from Jerry's brother Carlos. He told us that they were rushing Julia to the hospital in Amarillo. Long story short...Julia was born with a cyst on her lung, that nobody knew about, that has been growing while she has been growing. Well, it finally got too big and burst causing her entire right lung to be full of fluids. Poor angel!! She spent Sunday morning until Friday with a chest tube draining the fluids from her chest. She has been taking antibiotics all this time to help with the infection. The surgeons told Carlos and Cristie that they were going to have to do surgery to remove the cyst on Wednesday. They will be having to take out part of her lung in the process. She will be fine, but I know Julia, the doctors, nurses, and family will need your prayers. Please remember them in your prayers!!! I know they appreciate them! I will keep you posted on everything.

1 comment:

Cory said...

I will certainly keep little Julia Lee in my prayers! Keep us posted on how she's doing. Randy and I will be thinking about her!