
Here is our sweet baby! Nicholas had a GREAT time watching the "tv" to see the baby. The first picture is a picture of the face. The black circle is the baby's mouth, yawning. The second picture is of the baby's face again, and the last picture is of the baby's feet. The doctor said that everything looks good! Even though I am getting fatter by the minute...this sonogram made it more real, and help reassure me that things are ok. I always have that uneasy feeling each time I go to the doctor. Even though we aren't finding out what we are having, Jerry and I are starting to think that it is a boy. Not sure why we think this way, but we do! So, guess we will find out in February!!

3 comments:
Yeah! That's so exciting!!! I had no idea that they yawned in there. I can't wait to meet Baby #2! Do you guys have any ideas about names yet?
I think it's a boy too! How cool would that be. Both of our boys so close in age! Well, looks like we'll be living on 91st forever ;) haha!
So sweet.... Can't wait to meet Baby #2
Post a Comment