Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Doctor's Visit

We had a doctor's appointment today. Everything sounded good. I am measuring 26 weeks, which is right on. Do you believe in the old wives tale about the heart rate determining the baby's gender? I don't, but lots of peeps do. Anyway, I guess we will find out soon enough. This sweet baby's heart rate was in the 170s the first time and from then on it has been in the 140s. Who knows! We are very excited and ready for the arrival. Only 14 weeks left. I know it will just fly by. We are counting down until Thanksgiving break. Jerry and I only have to work 1 1/2 days next week. We are ready for the break!!! Nicholas and I just got back from my school's skate night. Nicho and his best bud Hunter had a great time playing. I will post pictures of that soon. Now it is time to finish watching WALL E. This was Nicho's first movie that we all saw in the movie theatre. It came out today and Jerry got it for Nicholas. Pretty good flick if you haven't seen it!

3 comments:

hicks family said...

I guess I am going to have to watch that movie so we can talk about it...HA You left the part out where your friend craweled through some nasty tubes with 2 kiddos....humm then how you were so worried about my safety...because I was over the weight limit!!! Good Times!!!

Anonymous said...

glad things are progressing nicely with the prenancy. i don't know if i believe the old wives tale about heartrate. with that said...all of my girls had a fast heart rate. who knows! :) just glad things are looking well.

Cory said...

So I get confused. Do they say it's a girl if it's a fast heart rate or a boy. I can't keep that straight. Either way, I can't wait to meet the little Estrada newbie!!!