Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas!
We spent Christmas Eve with my family and then like crazy people left Lubbock about 11pm and headed to Perryton to spend a few days with Jerry's family. We were planning on leaving early Christmas morning but decided to leave Christmas Eve night. The drive wasn't bad since I slept all the way except for a little stretch. Nicholas has had a great time. However, he has NO INTEREST in opening presents! Hummm...he doesn't get that from me! We have been blessed this holiday and are very thankful for our family and friends! We are heading back to Lubbock on Sunday. I will get some pictures up from our Christmases. I hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas! Oh, as I sit here and type this, Nicho keeps asking me his new favorite phrase, "Whatch doin?" I always tell him what I am doing and then ask him what he is doing. His response is "Muppin" which in fresh two year old language means Nothin! Really cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment