Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let's get this party started!!!

Well, we go in to the hospital tonight at 9, and they will induce in the morning...the actual due date. Please pray that things go smoothly and that the DRUGS WORK!!! :) We keep asking Nicho if he is ready for the baby and he kindly replies, "No way!". So, hopefully his tune will change tomorrow!! We are very excited and are thankful for your thoughts and prayers!! I will keep all of you posted.

5 comments:

hicks family said...

YEA!!! I will be praying for a smooth delivery. Nicho will be a GREAT big brother. Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

You will definitely be in our prayers! Can't wait to meet baby Estrada!!

Kacee said...

I am so excited for you guys. You will be in our prayers! Nicho is going to be a great BIG BRO and I can't wait to meet the newest addition ot the Estrada fam. I'll be checking on you tomorrow.

Texas Dimons said...

You're in our prayers...hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to meet the new little one! wishing you a speedy and pain-free delivery!