Friday, March 13, 2009

Some pics and update







I took Mylee to the doctor for her 2 week check up on Tuesday and she had gained a pound from the week before! Our chunky monkey is a whoppin' 7lbs. 4 oz! While Nicho weighs in at 24.5 lbs. We decided that Nicho is going to be tall and slender...We are loving having two kids and the wee hour bonding times are great! Nicholas still loves his "baby sitter" (that's what he calls her) and he is so proud of her when we take/pick him up from school. He loves to show her off to his friends there. Did I mention that Nicholas' friend Scout(ok, so she is precious and I would arrange their marriage right now) from his old babysitters house will be joining him at his school in August!?!?! I am sooo excited!!! Well, it is 4 o'clock so spring break has officially arrived! Jerry has baseball next week but at the end of the week we are going to take the family and his UIL kids to San Antonio at the end of the week. We are going to Sea World and a Spurs game while we are there! Nicho, Mylee, me, and some of Jerry's baseball kids will be flying back early early Saturday...wish us luck!!!! Jerry will be coming back with the rest of the kids and sponsors late Saturday. I know we will have fun, but will be worn out for sure! Happy Spring Break to those of you that are cool like us and still have spring breaks!! Congrats to Eddie, aka Adeana and Chera for their new babies. I don't think I gave Brenda Lou a shout out when she had baby Adam in December so...congrats to you and your family as well. Peace out!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a great time in san antonio! the pictures are awesome!

Anonymous said...

SPURS GAME?? WHAT?? Oh I am TOTALLY jealous...NBA games might just be my all time favorite thing in the world...I mean, besides my kids ;)

Kacee said...

The kids are PRECIOUS!!! I am glad that you are all doing so well. Can't wait to see you.