We had a great Easter! We spent the day at my parent's house in Plainview. My sister, brother in law and their kids were there too. We started the day off at church and then headed to my parents for lunch. We came home and Nicho dyed Easter eggs. We had an amazing day! Oh, I can't forget that the Easter bunny came to see the kiddos and left them some goodies in their baskets.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
More Easter 2009!
We had a great Easter! We spent the day at my parent's house in Plainview. My sister, brother in law and their kids were there too. We started the day off at church and then headed to my parents for lunch. We came home and Nicho dyed Easter eggs. We had an amazing day! Oh, I can't forget that the Easter bunny came to see the kiddos and left them some goodies in their baskets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you had a great Easter! The kiddos are so cute! You look so happy! :) I hope work is going ok! Not too much longer until summer fun!
Post a Comment