Sunday, October 19, 2008

Randomness



Nicholas and Cooper LOVE each other. They get so excited when they see each other. Cooper takes care of Nicho, and occasionally there is a little roughness, but it is all in love! :) Aleesa's girls are getting sooo big! They are 8 months old! I can't believe how big they are getting. Courtney is on the left and Campbell is on the right. Can you believe they are twins? sisters? They don't look anything alike! Isn't that crazy? Court has a tooth, and Camo is starting to army crawl! They are pretty darn cute, and really good babies!

Nicho loves to take a bath, but more than that, he loves to run around the house naked. I don't really have time to dry him off before he is out of the bathroom running around saying, "I'm wet, I'm naked!" It is really cute! It was cute today until he peed on the floor! Oh yeah! My school has a skate night every six weeks. Here is a pic of Nicho and my friend Angie's little girl Addie. They are in the germ infested ball pit at the skating rink...you know, the ones you always swore your child would NEVER get in. Yup, that is it...yummmmmy!
Every Friday, or atleast every Friday out of town game, a group of us carpool to the EHS football game. Here we are cruising to Canyon with some of our friends. Nicho is watching Over the Hedge and we are just trucking along!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

YEAH!! I finally get to read your blog! I love all the pictures.
You guys look great. Soooo cute!